Baby Sleep Workshops
- Are you craving a full night’s sleep?
- Are you up and down all night with your baby?
- Do you have a new baby that you are keen to get into a routine?
- Are all your friend’s babies sleeping through?
- Is the lack of sleep upsetting you and putting pressure your relationship?
If the answer to any of these is YES, we can help you. And it does not have to involve letting your baby cry!
We run our Sleep and Routine Workshops in conjunction with The Parent and Baby Coach who you may have heard about!
This workshop gives you all you need to know about setting up good sleep habits either from birth or changing sleep habits that you might have now. During this 2 hour workshop we will cover:
- Benefits of sleep for development
- The science of a baby sleep cycle
- Setting up good sleep habits
- Routines and how to establish them
- Problem sleep associations
- Methods of sleep training: cry and no cry solutions
- Dropping Night feeds
- Creating a bedtime for your baby
- Being successful at sleep training
Each parent will go away with a sleep plan to take home and implement, as well as receiving a week of email support for following up on implementing your sleep training.
We will provide snacks and drinks and plenty of time for questions and chat.
The courses are held in Furzedown SW16.
The price is £60.
Our next Baby Sleep Workshops are
- September 12th 12.30-2.30pm NOW FULL
- October 17th 12.30-2.30pm – NOW FULL
- November 15th 12.30-2.30pm – NOW FULL
- December 7th 12.30-2.30pm – NOW FULL
- January 19th 12.30-2.30pm – NOW FULL
- February 21st 12.30-2.30pm NOW TAKING BOOKINGS